About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Incomunicado... it sucks!

My husband is out of contact, because of a mission. I despise missions. Which really is stupid since he is there to perform these missions. See I told you all that I was getting spoiled by being able to communicate with him so much before, and now that I am our of contact for a few days I am going nuts. Hmm... not good. At least I am not crying all the time anymore. Thank goodness. Gets hard to hide the fact. I HAVE to be positive for my boys. They are looking to me to see how to handle this all. And I am writing my frustrations out on this blog.

Oh well... He will call when he can call and I will put my thoughts elsewhere... like sleeping maybe. It is 11pm at night!

So good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment