About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Would I know?

I slept like crap last night... because I couldn't get out of my head this one question. Would I know if Jeff got hurt, would I feel some pain or panic at him not being okay? He is my love, my soul mate! I would hope I'd know, but maybe not.. because than I would be sitting and waiting for someone to show or the phone to ring... ahhhhh. Or maybe I am just obsessing about it because they moved down into Afghanistan already and I haven't talked to him since Wednesday.

See I knew I was getting spoiled with all the contact, and now I have none and I am freaking. Of course he is probably super busy.

Oh well onto the day! Have things I want to do, and places I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment