About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Super Excited...

Today is gonna be great, wanna know why? I have already lost 4 pounds since I joined weight watchers. I am just feeling so empowered and in control. Can't wait till I toss in some exercise and really get thins going. 

And we are going bowling today... The school sent home a little slip from the bowling alley about bringing kids bowling , so I called made a reservation and we are going bowling and having lunch at the alley, so I am planning my points around that today.

Also I figured i would do this now since Jeff sent a facebook message saying he was gonna have dinner and than skype me, I can't wait to tell him about my weight loss. WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment