About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Friday, January 20, 2012

News

I don't watch the news for one simple fact... I don't want to hear anything about the Military or Afghanistan.

But I can't stop others from watching and me hearing it if I walk by, like today I was walking by and I heard the man on the news say military. So what do I do, I get on the Internet and search for all recent things related to the military hoping beyond hope that I don't see anything related to Afghanistan.

Thankfully I didn't. But it had me thinking on why I get so obsessed about it? Maybe I am just wanting confirmation that North Afghanistan is not as dangerous as the South? Maybe I just need to reassure myself that Jeff's name is no where typed in cyber world and attached to a bombing or attack in Afghanistan. Or the base he is at hasn't been attacked. Just one of the many ways I can make myself crazy during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment