About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Yeah... No!

OK, so went down the road where the house is for rent the other day, since there was an over sized load on the road stopped. All I have to say is yeah no! The house looks fine, the property fine, the area of the road it is on, and where on the road it is... yup nope. I wouldn't feel comfortable living there with must me and the boys. Not after I saw two teenagers walking down the road looking thuggish... which really come one people we live in the COUNTRY... this is farm area, not the CITY!!!

Which sends me into this rant... why the hell do boys were their pants so damn baggy that they are handing off their ass. Especially in the winter! Jesus, buy a pair of pants that fit properly... and shame on those parents for not buying their children some proper jeans. I know one parent in particular that has taken it in her own hands to make sure her son doesn't have baggy fall down pants. More parents should do the same. Some of these kids could be great kids, but who is going to know that when all we see are their underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment