About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Time

Sometimes I take time for granted. Thinking I have all the time in the world. Well I don't have all the time in the world to talk to Jeff... he is currently 11 hours ahead of my time zone. So while it's early morning here it's 5:30 PM there. When I skyped with him yesterday it was almost midnight in Kyrgyzstan and I was just getting around to eating lunch.

This time difference is going to be insane, thankfully Afghanistan is only 9 1/2 hours ahead of us. Thats a little better.

But unless he stays up later or calls us earlier here (which unless they've got nothing to do won't happen) when is he going to be able to talk to the boys?

AH-HA maybe I will create a YouTube account  --- a private  one --- and we can post videos there for each other to see and for the boys if we miss each other on skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment