About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Spoiled, still?

I am beginning to think I am spoiled... I have been able to talk to Jeffrey quite a bit the last two days since he got to Kyrgyzstan. And I am trying my darnedest not to get too used to the frequency and length in which we've talked or IM'd each other. Because I know that that will not be the case for the whole deployment. Wish it was but come on, it's a war zone and he will have work to do, and i wouldn't want him shirking any responsibility just to chat with me and make me feel better.

So in crappy news, my car broke down this morning. Just stopped engine ran , but it didn't move. I got out and saw what I thought was a trail of oil... oh no it turned out to be transmission fluid, the transmission CRACKED.... eeks. That's an expensive repair $3200 buck a rooneys to be exact. Now though it seems I've got a fairy godmother that has graciously paid for the repair and I will be repaying this person back. (Family know who it is but I don't feel comfortable saying their name on the web)... But I SO very much appreciate it.

Oh well I have got to get some sleep and i really want to cuddle the shirt I sprayed Jeff's cologne on.... Helps me sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment