About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Friday, January 27, 2012

To Rent or Not!, and buy later... ?

So I found a house on a nearby road that is for sale or rent. I called and asked about it... I am pondering. I am grateful to my mom and step dad for letting us stay here, but I am feeling a little reined in. Let alone I am really wanting my things around me things that Jeff and I had picked out together to make a home... It makes me feel closer to him. But I am torn on if I want to go look at it and maybe rent this house, it could be something we look into buying later. Granted it only has two bedrooms, but there is this crazy thing called additions... and it has 2.17 acres. That'd be AWESOME! I just don't know what to do.

And would he even consider us to rent it even though our credit isn't were it needs to be?!?! Hmmm just don't know... I sent the link to Jeff... and we'll see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment