About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

OMG... Snacking...

Oh man am I snacking alot today. Thank goodness I have managed to stay within my points but jeez. Where on earth is my self control?!?!? Oh yeah lost it somewhere in the hustle and bustle of the day. I don't think the weekend is going to be any better! Not with my anti-super bowl food and going up to my very favorite restaurant Smokey Bones! YUMMO....

But in very happy new, I have talked to Jeff the last two mornings. WOOHOO.... But I saw something about Obama wanting all the troops out of Afghanistan in 2013. And I am wondering how this will affect the troops already there and the troops slated to replace the ones there once their tour is up.

IE: Does my husband get to come home on time, home early, or have to stay longer?!?!? I am very concerned. But I will try to keep my thoughts on him being there for the 9 months the Commander said in the beginning. And we will deal with the rest as it comes. Just like everything else in life.

Well Blog land I am going to sleep now, I have an early morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment