About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weight Watcher ROCKS!

Or maybe I do on weight watchers! I have lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks and I am super freaking excited about it. Let me just say that since March I have been working on losing weight, I really did it half assed until October when I joined the gym. I had been going up and down, and than I went down more and up a bit, but I am loving seeing the DOWN...  Right now I am averaging 2.33 lbs a week, if I continue in this fashion I will lose 74 lbs by November. Which would put me at 180lbs! That is a perfect weight to be when Jeff gets home. Maybe even smaller if I really kick it into super high gear. But I so don't want to be unrealistic in my goals. I might just be happy to be under 200lbs, and work my way smaller than that.

But for now, little goals. I want to get to the spot where I have lost 10% of my weight! Which is 247lbs.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment