About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Monday, February 27, 2012

What a day...

The day started off so promising, had plans to head to the West Side Market, and than it got worrisome. I read and heard about a shooting at Chardon high school and was immediately worried for my aunt and her two boys, they go to Chardon and was not sure of which grade they were in. Thank god they are fine.

Actually had a great time at the Market, so glad, got to talk to Jeff spent some time with Tee. Than I get home and got a phone call from the FRG leader of Jeff's unit. There was a incident, at one of the bases where the unit is stationed they were doing checks as people came in the gate, and there was a bomb thrown at them. 3 of the units soldiers are seriously hurt, now I know it was not Jeff, since I had talked to him and they had said that the families had already been notified. But it really puts a person on edge, and makes you realize just how dangerous it is over there.

SO please pray for Chardon High School students and the soldiers injured from Jeff's unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment