About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well...

You what is great about losing weight... getting smaller, except when that includes your fingers. Yep it seems losing almost 30 lbs over since the beginning of the year has caused my fingers to get skinnier. And as a result I HAD to get my wedding ring re-sized. I have worn that ring on my finger for 8 years, and I feel NAKED without. Absolutely naked. I can't wait to get it back but you know I won't get it back until Valentines day. Huh... great.

So glad Valentines day is a weekday this year, I can just pretend it doesn't exist, not that Jeff and I ever really do anything for it, but I don't really want to see other couples all happy and together. The together part especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment