About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Friday, February 17, 2012

A Long Weekend!

The boys have a long weekend off from school. No school today or Monday! How nice! I just love long weekends with the boys. I am always happy to send them back to school, but we have fun things to do this weekend. Like going to the Cleveland Aquarium with Julie-Mom. And making chicken paprikash with my moms cousin Debbie.

In house news... the North St house is OUT, an offer was made on it. There was a house in High St that was for sale by owner that I probably would have loved, but he wanted 10% down, and a balloon payment in 5 years. Nope that wouldn't do. So I keep looking, there has to be a house out there somewhere for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment