About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Shame on me...

For not posting here as much as I have wanted to. Life is so crazy sometimes. With warmer weather approaching, the boys and I have been so busy. Baseball season has started, well training has. And Jordon is excited. So am I. We have been riding our bicycles almost everyday. Jordon and I have been going for rides down the road almost everyday together, and it's really nice to have that time together. While Mom walks next to Trent on his bike - he can't quite keep up with JP and I... I think he will get better with time. He just needs more practice.

Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment