About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Monday, March 12, 2012

A new week, a new day

Mondays are my weigh in days. I weighed in at 255lbs, that is a 3 pound gain. Ahh... I have really been slacking in the tracking department. So I am vowing this week to get it back on track, since I am on track with going to the gym. I think this week I am going to hit the gym everyday except Weds. Because I am getting the car fixed and than going to go do my grocery shopping. Which is much easier when you make a menu and only buy what is needed for those weeks. And really be very dedicated to tracking my food and drink on weight watchers. So here we go to a week of weight loss (I HOPE) and seriously getting back on track. Since I want to keep losing weight and not gaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment