About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

3 days...

I have not heard from Jeff in 3 days. Logically my head tells me that they are probably having issues with internet and phones again. But you cannot help but worry that something is wrong. I mean how can you not worry. He is in a freaking war zone. And had been calling everyday... at the same time. 

I am wondering when this will just get easier. Although I doubt it will. My life just is not complete with out him. I can have the best day with the boys, or doing one thing or another, and it just all comes crashing down when I lay down in bed at night. Our bed is lonely, doesn't matter how ofton the boys end up in it with me, is still doesn't fill the gap in my heart. But I do think I have gotten really good at faking happiness. Especially for the boys. I don't think they've seen me cry yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment