About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bicycles...

So I promised my little boys that I would buy them new bicycles this year since we never managed to get them new ones last year. But in all the hoopla I decided to get myself a bicycle as well. Bough one off my Dads aunt... and after not riding a bike for 15 years, let me just say while I can ride forwards and straight I am rusty on turning and need a little more practice.

Although I did get to go on a nice ride with Jordon down the road today. It was so nice. Now he is planning a race. HA... I doubt that will happen. But I think we have a fun summer of biking ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment