About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh man I am SORE!

My arms are so sore, it's insane. But I am thankful that they are. It means I did a good job yesterday at the gym. Although with this it makes me think that maybe I need to work out only 3 days a week for a week or two to get my self back in the game of things. But, I will definitely be going to the gym tomorrow to work out. Now I just need to stop snacking on those super yummy sourdough pretzels I have.

I also went and had my eyes checked because I have been getting headaches while driving. And wanted to make sure that my eyes weren't worse. But to my surprise they are a little better although I have astigmatisms in both eyes. Hmm... oh well. So I came home and ordered myself 3 new pairs of glasses, cause the were buy 2 get the 3rd free. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment