About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Where have I been....

In my own little world, struggling... to lose weight, struggling to keep sane, struggling with my boys, struggling with the emotions and this deployment.

Weight loss has been so hard, keeping on track and following the rules of healthy eating is even harder. I am following weight watchers, and bought a Mytrak slim coach, a Wii fit... I HAVE ALL THE TOOLS... but I am just not using them -- and I need too -- So my goal is to get active and get eating better. Starting with surrouding myself with healthier foods. So I am have started to overhaul our eating habits and looking up healthier versions of our fave foods.

And I am going to keep the boys busy with the zoo, aquarium and parks. We have the Nelson Ledges 5 minutes from us... and as long as the weather is nice we will be there hiking. What a great way to get a workout and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment