About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Didn't make it to the gym...

But I did make it to home depot to buy mulch and garden soil, and than to target to get my Hubbys birthday present. I am gathering it all this week so I can send it to him early next week and hopefully he will get it by his birthday May 15th.

I will say that hauling 10 bags of soil and 5 bags of mulch feels like a workout. I may go for a bike ride in a bit. Even though it is insanely windy!

I also have been a little slack with keeping track of my WW points. So today I bought a bunch of smart ones for breakfast and lunch! Wahoo... that will take out the guess work for those two meals. Thank goodness, because I need to get back to losing good at a steady rate. Next on my agenda it to get in a very good workout! I think I am going to research and find a routine that will be the best workout for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment