About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Loving Life

This has certaintly been the best week in a long while. I am loving having Jeff home. I have not been watching my food choices as well as I usually would, but I am owning it, and will just do better tomorrow. And make sure I work out more.

But today was lovely, we went and found the perfect chair for our reading/living room - we actually got a chair in a half and ottoman, or at least we will it's going to take about 6 weeks to arrive since they had to order it, and we are doing a layaway so that we can take time to pay for it. And we can have more time to get that room in order.  And we went to the kitchen store and bought a mortar & pestal, some apple butter syrup, a bbq sauce and cutting boards. Followed by lunch out at Olive Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment