About Me

I am a stay at home mom. Been married almost 8 years. My husband is in the National Guard, we are dealing with his second deployment. Other than that if you read the blog you'll find out more about me.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

75 days and counting....

So we stand at 75 days until the hubs is home. I am SOOOO excited. I can't wait to see him again. I know the boys are missing thier daddy alot - even if they don't say it! But I sure hope I can manage to save some serious cash before he gets home so he can take extra time off from work. Heres hoping I can do it.

Well I am taking a break from working on the house... I think I can't do much more until I get some furniture on there. Well other than cleaning carpets... and it's too hot to go do that right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment